Book Blogger Test!


Thank you to Anette The Wicked for tagging me! And also to Bookabulary!

So I've looked around about the Book Blogger Test and it seems like it's been going around the blogosphere  for a while now. Basically, you just have to answer the questions and tag blogs.

What are your top three book pet hates?
I have many. lol
  • Using clip bookmarks or just anything that might harm the book or opening a book more than 90 degrees. I let a friend borrow a book once and she gave it back with marks on the pages because she used the clip bookmarks.

  • I really get pissed off when a girl/woman is being attacked emotionally and physically but still swoons and drools with the gorgeous rich boy/man she is with. The love interest screws up multiple times and she's like....
And also, insta-love. Say what?!
  • Third, books that changes the cover after some time. It will ruin my collection and that means I have to buy the new covers so it can match the other books in the series that will come out. Also, I don't like movie adaptation covers. It just looks meh. 
Describe your perfect reading spot:
Anywhere soft and comfortable where I can position my body whatever way I want.

Tell us three book confessions:
  • I don't like reading a series that isn't complete yet. I don't really deal with cliffhangers very well so i try to stay away from them until the series is complete or if the last book will come out soon.
  • I'm an OC when it comes to books. I don't like tears, folds, marks or creases no matter how small it is. I also put plastic covers on my books without taping the cover on the book.
  • I love to read dual POVs. It's really great to be able to read the perspective of the boy. It makes me understand the choices and feelings of the two main characters. I don't like reading in the third POV though.
When was the last time you cried while reading a book?
Uhm, since I re-read TFIOS. I'll say TFIOS. But I really have overactive tear ducts so just about any book that I'm emotionally attached with makes me cry.
What is your favorite snack while you're reading?
I don't really like to eat or drink while reading. I worry that crumbs or moist might damage the book. And as what I have said, I have OCD when it comes to books. 
Name three books you would recommend to everyone:
What?! Only 3???
Vampire Academy! I seriously think the series is underrated. I love this series and all the people who've read it wasn't disappointed. Advice: Don't judge a book by its title.


So if you enjoyed the Covenant series of JLA, you might want to read this because I really think Covenant was based on VA. 

As The World Dies! If you love zombies and bad-ass heroines then I highly recommend you read this series. I loved it from the start until the end. It was like riding a roller coaster ride without stopping. I would like to warn you though that you might get emotional reading this.


Easy! This is the very first New Adult novel that I didn't try to pull my hair out. Lucas is just swoon-worthy! I loved the plot and as well as the love story in this book. Also check out Breakable!













Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase:
Since I don't have a photo-worthy bookshelf yet, I'll just show you SOME of my fave books!
Write how much books mean to you in just three words:
Most prized possessions.
What is your biggest reading secret?
My biggest reading secret? Hmmm. I can't think of anything. That I'm a multi-genre reader? I can read about anything excluding non-fiction and classics. Does that count? I'm not really sure on what the question means. xD

I'll tag....
Well, I'm having difficulties here. Hahaha. I don't know which bloggers already posted this test, so I'm going to tag everyone who wants to do this post or book bloggers I know on Twitter! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment