Go With Me by Elyssa Patrick REVIEW!

Title: Go With Me (With Me #2)
Author: Elyssa Patrick
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
See on: Goodreads

Buy from: Amazon US ll UK ll Canada ll iTunes ll Kobo ll B&N ll Google Play
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:

1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.

I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:

1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.


NOTE: this book has steamy scenes. For 18+ readers only.

I honestly liked this book better than the first one. 
My favorite element are the main characters particularly their wit and how they interact with each other.
Daphne and Jamie's interactions are quite funny.
Here's an excerpt:
Welll, thank God for small favors. Nick's ferret kept stealing my socks last time. Not the whole pair, just one of each. I told Nick he should've named his pet Dobby instead. Nick didn't find my comment that amusing. He just needs a better sense of humor. Maybe he should try to find one and stop annoying me every chance he gets.
Nick is such a gentleman, being patient with Daphne and her mouth that can "make a sailor blush".
What also got to me is the camaraderie and friendship between the guys in this series. It makes me wonder about their other friends (*ehem ehem* Jamie). Now, I'm eager to read the others.
Daphne Fox may be in denial but she wouldn't be able to hide her attraction to Nick Brady anymore.
So what happens when fire meets fire?

But there are certain things that stop them from being together. The question is
Will they let these hinder them?

Go With Me speaks of dealing with the past, forgiving oneself in order to be able to move forward.
Also read the first book in the With Me series, Stay With Me
*note: Go With Me is a book companion to the Stay With Me. You may read either of the two first.

Elyssa Patrick is a former high school English teacher who left the classroom to write contemporary romances and New Adult. She is currently hard at work on her next novel.
She loves to hear from her readers! You can email her at elyssa AT elyssapatrick DOT com or click here. You can also tweet her @elyssapatrick or like her Facebook page. If you would like to sign up for her newsletter, you can subscribe here.







No comments :

Post a Comment