Book Review: How To Seduce A Billionaire by Portia Da Costa



Title: HOW TO SEDUCE A BILLIONAIRE
Author: PORTIA DA COSTA
Genre: EROTICA, NEW ADULT
Publication: JANUARY 29, 2015

ARC from Netgalley







HOW TO SEDUCE A BILLIONAIRE...

... without really trying!

Twenty-nine year old virgin Jess Lockhart has had to put her life on hold due to family commitments, but now it's time to break out and start enjoying sex and love. Trickily for her, years of artistic dreaming and fantasising about her first ever lover have given her impossibly high standards where men are concerned. She's not about to do the deed with just any old male that crosses her path. He has to be Mr Right, or at the very least Mr Sex, right for now, and a super special, superior example of his gender. Nothing less will do...

Ellis McKenna has all the credentials to be Jess's 'Dream Lover'. He's gorgeous, accomplished, capable and a fabulous lover, and he also just happens to be the scion of a family whose international assets can be counted in the billions. He's perfect Mr Right material, apart from one thing... the thing that makes him Mr Wrong for any woman wanting a relationship. Ellis is a grieving widower who's sworn never to love again. He wants sex, yes, and plenty of it, as a way to forget his pain... but his deeper heart is locked away by regret and sorrow.

Can this unusual couple put aside their issues and enjoy a simple seduction? Or will life's complexities put a spanner in the works?
  
Jess is a kind of woman who’s been clinging onto her v-card until she meets his Prince Charming. Ellis is a billionaire businessman who offers to pop her cherry and teach her everything he knows about intimacy so she would be ready when her Prince Charming come along.

Hello! Who the hell could refuse? I mean, he’s super hot and really sweet.

It is the usual rich man meets the lonely innocent girl, then he rocks her world, though it is cliché I kinda enjoyed it, because there is really a story behind those two lovers.

I rated it 4/5 because, I wanted more of Jess and Ellis. I mean, I liked how the story started and ended, but there is something missing and I can’t just point it out.

The title itself, How To Seduce A Billionaire, will make you so curious and as you read it, you will realize that Jess did seduce without even trying! Ellis was caught with her beauty, kindness, and passion for everything she does.

For those of you who are looking for crazy, sweet, and steamy love story, I highly recommend this book.
Of course, there are ups and downs with their story, but the question now, is Ellis enough to be the right man for Jess?

"I'm a Sunday Times, New York Times and USA Today bestselling British author of romance, erotic romance and romantic fiction. My novels have been published by a variety of different houses, both in the US and the UK, and translated into many languages including German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian and Japanese. I'm best known for my many novels for the pioneering British erotica publisher Black Lace and I writing books with contemporary, paranormal and occasionally futuristic settings. I'm now venturing into historical erotic romance too, with a new novel for Harlequin Spice set in London in the year 1890.

I also write as Dorothy Starr and Megan Paul

I've been writing for publication since 1990, and have had over twenty novels published and around 100 short stories. I've contributed to many different short story anthologies and women’s magazines. I've also written a number Spice Briefs for Harlequin.

I'm a member of Romance Writers of America, the Passionate Ink RWA Chapter, the Romantic Novelists Association [UK] and the Society of Authors [UK].

I live in the heart of West Yorkshire, UK, with my husband and my cats. When I'm not writing I enjoy reading, watching TV and movies, hanging out on Twitter and Facebook, and online life in general. I was formerly a librarian and have also worked in local government."
*from goodreads*

AUTHOR LINKS

No comments :

Post a Comment